Tuesday, January 20, 2009

5 things ____

Okay, Sister V tagged me to do this little "5 things" thing. Okay, here goes:

5 things in my purse:
1. Orbit peppermint gum (a must-have) or some other minty goody like chocolate-covered Altoids or Tic-Tacs
2. Bath & Body Works cucumber melon hand sanitizer
3. Cell phone
4. iPod nano
5. Bath & Body Works minty tinted lip gloss

5 things in my workroom (well, actually I'll revise this to bedroom):
1. my millions of used and unused notebooks
2. random feel-good stuff sitting around like Bath & Body Works lotions and perfumes
3. lots of bright colors
4. a library's worth of books
5. everything ME!!

5 things I've always wanted to do:
1. go to B.Y.U.!!
2. get married to a great guy in the temple and become world's greatest mommy
3. travel somewhere - I can't decide where, they are so many neat places to see and visit
4. write a bestselling book that people will look back 100 years from now and say, "Now that's a classic."
5. make a beautiful art piece that i will become famous for :)

5 things I am into right now
1. Twilight, Twilight, and more Twilight!!
2. the computer - blogging, writing, facebooking, emailing, you name it
3. my new phone
4. my cute little Bacon on Facebook - http://www.madispets.superpokepets.com/
5. surfing iTunes

5 people I tag:
1. Eden
2. Aunt Brit
3. Sis. Biesinger
4. everybody has already been taken.....
5. same dilemma...

Well, have fun - make sure you do this for me you three people!! Or I will hunt you down :)

1 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

Good Job! I knew you'd be a good pick

Sounds like you got a great room. Every girl should.

On and on #2 of "things I have always wanted to do" you meant to add "in the temple," didn't you? I knew that.

Loves, Sis V