Monday, December 8, 2008

twilight guy

Sorry for the million and one posts I've done in the past couple days.

Wow, I just found this Twilight site called www.twilightguy.com, and it is sooo funny! It is a guy who reads Twilight's blog and it is very popular. He sorta makes fun of Twilight, which, surprisingly, I find hiliarious. Here is something funny he says (he inserts words to make it funnier, those are written in red):

"..You know," Iteased halfheartedly. 'this whole secrecy and deception things is kinda a pain.'

"Edward's expression hardened. 'It gets easier. After a few decades, everyone you know is dead. Problem solved.'

"He sniffed. 'In fact, the thought is so depressing, I might just break out into song.'

"And thus a new career was born."

Another one I found particularly funny was this:


“I feel like I don’t really understand your relationship. Like there’s some secret I’m missing…” Renee said.

I nodded. “Yes mother, I confess. My boyfriend is a vampire. Surprise!”

But Renee only nodded. It wasn’t the reaction I had been expecting, so in shock, I went on.

“A-and…my best friend is a werewolf.”

But she only nodded again. It was utterly maddening, how casual she seemed to take the supernatural things. What was wrong with her?

So, in desperation, I hissed, MOM CHARLIE ISN’T A POLICE OFFICER HE IS REALLY A GNOME.”

To my utter rage, she only nodded. Then she sighed.

“I guess then it’s time to tell you the truth,” she broke the silence. “See, Phil is actually a leprechaun…”

If you like Twilight and you need a good laugh, go to www.twilightguy.com and enjoy!!

0 comments: