Monday, December 22, 2008

a rant on peppermint bark, 27 dresses, and get smart

Sorry for all the posts lately (I DID promise to post more, didn't I? so don't blame me) but lately I have a weird obsession with William Sonoma's Peppermint Bark (pic above). Have you ever tried it?!? Oh, it is to die for. My mom bought some the other day and my family cannot keep our hands off of it. The perfect combonation of creamy dark chocolate, melt-in-your-mouth white chocolate, and perfect-tasting peppermint chunks... Mouthwatering. I'm just killing you, aren't I?

Well, another thing I'm obsessed with is "Benny and the Jets" by Elton John. Ever since I saw 27 Dresses (when it was in theaters... I saw it with all the Young Women from my ward, of all people to watch a PG 13 movie with), I love this song! If you haven't heard it yet, scroll all the way down to my music playlist and select it!

Oh yeah, I saw Get Smart last night with my dad, and it was probably the funniest movie I've seen in forever! I love how serious yet funny Maxwell Smart (Steve Carrell) is. I was laughing the whole time... Super funny, a must-see!!

Well, that ends my little rant... Um check back for more around Christmas... I'll post pictures that I don't look like an idiot in.

2 comments:

Eden said...

Oh my goodness, Get Smart is BY FAR the best/funniest movie I have EVER seen. I was busting up laughing! BEST MOVIE IN THE WORLD! and that chocolate was making my mouth water...mmmm

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

I love peppermint and white chocolate together. I have a half-eaten bag of Candy Cane Kisses in my purse. I've eaten them all myself. I also make a white hot chocolate with candy canes in it, oh and candy cane ice cream only comes out this time of year. Sis. Whitlock makes a mean peppermint bark... but not this year.