Sunday, December 21, 2008

austin sings

My mom, little sister Kate, and my brother Austin after the play.

Some kids at Austin and Andrew's school participating in the play.

Austin in action.


Austin decked out in his costume - sorry it wouldn't rotate.







Here is Austin singing his angel song for his school Christmas play. He got so excited about it. I wasn't at the play because it was during school, but my Grandma Sue came down to see it and hang out, and my Mom was there too. He'll sing his song whenever you ask him. I have some pictures of him in his angel costume (above). He was so excited about the whole thing.


Well, my family is so excited for Christmas! Kate wants a Baby Alive doll, Austin wants Bakugan and Mario Kart, and my brother Andrew and I want electric scooters! Have a merry Christmas!





0 comments: