Thursday, December 25, 2008

christmas :)

Austin deep in thought as he tells Santa what he wants for Christmas: "A Bakugan 6 pack, a Bakugan 3 pack, a Bakugan 1 pack, and a Bakugan backpack." And he got it!

My new electric scooter... goes up to 15MPH! Seriously, you don't know how fast that is...




I seriously had the best Christmas ever!! I know, I know, I will say that every year but that is because it keeps getting better... and, I'm sure my parents would say, more expensive. This years I got a blue electric scooter, an awesome Wii game called Animal Crossing City Folk, a digital picture frame, a journal, a CD, three adorable necklaces, a Twilight mirror (who knew those even existed?!), and a little bit more!!

Beck (on the far right with his dad, my uncle Todd) doesn't want to see Santa. Everyone else, however, seems happy to sit with the jolly man.

Kate cuddles with Santa. She wanted a Baby Alive. She loves it - even though it is annoying. It actually poops real poop... You feed it real food and it makes it into poop... It is sick.
Lucy giving her "How could you do this to me?" look to her momma.

On Christmas Eve we went to my Grandma Sue's and Grandpa Bryce's house. "Santa" came and gave everyone PJ's. Kate and Austin were ecstatic. My little cousins Beck and Lucy... not so much. The second Beck saw Santa walk into the room, he burst into tears and
freaked out. He wouldn't even touch the jolly man in red. Lucy, however, didn't notice Santa walk into the room until she was plopped in his lap. Then.... well, let the picture tell the rest. She reached out to her momma, screaming and crying, totally traumatized that her mom would hand her over to a "stranger".

The food was awesome too! We had carne asada... mmm mmm good. Thanks Uncle Brad!! My mom and I stayed up all night making chocolate pie, which was awesome too!
I hope you had as awesome a Christmas as I did!!!!!

1 comments:

Rachelle@atticgals.blogspot.com said...

That scooter is so cool. Oh the freedom to have your own set of wheels! Merry Christmas, my dear!