Monday, November 10, 2008

4-day weekend

Nothing really has been going on this week. Well, of course we have a 4-day weekend in honor of Veteran's Day, but all I will do is sleep. :) My friend Mary came over on Saturday and we had an awesome time. We watched a movie, but got bored with it so we went up to my room. She found this old Crayola modeling clay in my closet and we made stupid stuff with it. I made a teddy bear and a bunny; Mary made a globe and a pencil. She tried to make something for every school subject but we both ran out of clay. Then we played Monopoly with my brother Andrew - it's funner with more people - and had dinner. We had a fun time! Well, today both of my brothers have their friends over, so my cat is freaking out and the house is loud, but it's okay. Tonight our family is going to a free magic show for CVASA (Coachella Valley Austism Society of America), so at least I'm doing something today. Yeah, well that's it, and 11 MORE DAYS UNTIL TWILIGHT COMES OUT! WOO!! I am soooo excited!! Mary, my friend Tati and I are going to see it and I can't wait!!!! GO TWILIGHT! Oh yeah, if you want to see the movie trailer and clips from the movie scroll ALL THE WAY down. I have a Twilight widget at the very bottom. On the side is a countdown, on the bottom is the movie trailers etc. Enjoy!

0 comments: